If you're here for my "Jenni Bowlin" give-away then click HERE, you have until August 15 to enter!
Last month I made a set of 5 cards with My Little Shoebox' collection "Up in the Trees" which I haven't shown you yet. I really love this line, the colors are so soft and the designs are so versatile.
Here they are:
1. For the "Hurray" card I used the roll-up flowers NOT rolled-up. Love the result!
2. For the "Sweet" card I layered 6 different kinds of paper of which the white
cardstock is embossed. And in this case I did roll-up the roll-up
flower! The centre of the flower is a bead from my stash.
3. For the "Love" card I used the negative space that was left when I had punched
some hearts for the “just beacause” card I'll show you next.
4. My "Just Because" card: How I love to pull out my dies when I’m making cards! And doesn’t the bird look sweet on that bicycle?
5. And last but not least an "Hello" card: I love to use the roll-up flowers not “rolled-up”, just stack them on top of each other with some foam adhesive.
And these were my cards, hope you liked what you saw!
Thanks for stopping by today!