Tuesday 14 August 2012

Bella Blvd Newsletter!

Tomorrow, Wednesday August 15, Bella Blvd's newsletter is going up and guess whose layout is in it??? Wohoo!! Thanks Laura for finding one of my layouts once again! Can you believe it's the 3rd time I'm in Bella Blvd's newsletter? The first time was in August 2010, the second in October 2011 and now in August 2012 again!!


See the sneak in the right bottom corner? That's my layout! I don't know if I'm allowed to show it before the actual newsletter is up, so I'd better wait another day ...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Hugs,
Monique

4 comments:

  1. congrats! you do wonderful work so i am not surprised ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. That's really an honour to be picked so many times.
    But then again your work is very beautiful!Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoi hoi
    wat gaaf gefeliciteerd. maar je werk is ook super
    fijne dag
    gr thamar

    ReplyDelete