Saturday 27 May 2017

Blooming Hearts Layout - My Last DT Project for Pretty Little Studio

Today I posted my last layout on Pretty Little Studio's blog. I’ve been part of PLS’ Creative Team for 3.5 years and I almost can’t imagine my “scrapbooking” life without it, but life changes and I’ve had to make a few hard decisions and this is one of them. Before I go I’ve had the pleasure to create one last layout with the awesome new collection from designer Zinia Amoiridou: “Blooming Hearts“.

I just love this collection’s color palette and all the amazing matching hearts die-cuts! So when I started my page, the decision was easy … I wanted to use the entire bag of hearts! And voilĂ , my “hearts layout”:


Aren’t the colors and designs of all those different hearts amazing?! My favorite is the yellow one at the top on the left! Of course I had to add a bit of machine stitching, otherwise my page wouldn’t be complete!

The little words are from the same bag as the hearts and sayings were so perfect for my photo I decided to include a lot of those too!


The flair buttons are awesome so awesome as well. I often find them difficult to photograph because of the glare from the light, but you can see how fabulous this one is!

The journaling cards in this collection are fun too and I chose the yellow one (as yellow makes me happy!):


I’m not much of a “flower” girl, but the flower die-cuts in this collection are so fun I just had to include a few. I only added them after I had kind of finished my page and so in this case they are my finishing touch. Quite like the result!


This is it! My last layout as a member of the Pretty Little Studio Creative Team! Hope you’ve enjoyed my projects over the years I know I have enjoyed creating them!!

Here’s a list of all the Pretty Little Studio products I used for my page:

  • Blooming Hearts collection: Patterned Paper: 8×8 Paper Pack; Flair: Always In My Heart; Die-cuts: Blooming, I Heart You; Journaling: We Belong Together.

Thank you so much for stopping by our blog today and I hope to see you back soon!

Have a great day!
Monique

4 comments:

  1. So sad to see you leave them - but totally understand! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING all the hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous layout, Monique! The stitching detail is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous27 May, 2017

    Wat een leuke foto van jullie samen! Je hebt er een geweldige layout van gemaakt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a great layout to finish on. Love it but will miss seeing you at PLS :)

    ReplyDelete