Monday 29 May 2017

Hi Hey Hello - The Cut Shoppe

Hi hey hello everyone! Today I want to share another layout I created for The Cut Shoppe! I love using digital cut files and have thousands of them, but the cut files from The Cut Shoppe are among my very favorite ones! For today's layout I used the FREE cut file " Happy Now" and some Instax photographs taken on Mother's Day!


This is the Happy Now (free) cut file I used:

I used pink Paislee's Oh My Heart collection with which I had already created a few layouts, but I love this collection so much I just had to use the last scraps as well! 

A few close-ups: the acetate word is from Heidi Swapp and the puffy xoxo from American Crafts (Amy Tangerine). 





The "Happy Now" cut file was a freebee for National Scrapbooking Day can be found HERE. More fun cut files can be found in The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a crafty day! 
xoxo
Monique


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING that circle and the stitching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely layout. Very impressed with your stitching too. Thanks for the links :)

    ReplyDelete