Monday 8 May 2017

Pebbles (Tealightful) Graduation Layout

Hi everyone! For Pebbles I created this Tealightful graduation layout. Last year was an exciting year as both my daughter and my eldest son graduated from high school. Although I created many layouts about my daughter’s graduation, I didn’t scrap a single one about my son’s, so I knew what I wanted to do: create a layout celebrating my son’s graduation! I used Pebbles’ awesome Tealightful collection to create this page.


I’m thrilled I finally got this page done! I struggled finding a collection for a “boy layout” and although this collection isn’t exactly masculine, it works perfectly!

Here’s how this page came together. First, I selected the products I thought I was going to use: leftover scraps of patterned paper, little squares cut from the Tea Party Sentiments sheet, (puffy) stickers, die-cuts, and the Pink Glitter Foam Thickers.


As the squares from the Tea Party Sentiments sheet measure 5 x 5 cm, I cut all other squares in this same size. Some of the squares I cut through diagonally, making them into triangles. Next, I arranged all the squares and triangles on a sheet of white cardstock.


When I was satisfied with the placement of all the squares, I put a little bit of adhesive behind them and machine stitched them next.



Following the stitching, I adhered the photo to the top of the layout and arranged die-cuts and stickers around it. I thought the “Here’s to New Adventures” die-cut was perfect for this occasion! Next, I had to decide where to place the Thickers. For a little while I wondered whether or not to use the pink glitter Thickers for my son’s layout, but in the end, I decided to just go for it and I am so glad I did!



I’m really happy with the result (and so is my son!).


Here’s one more close-up of the awesome puffy stickers (I sooo love these!).


Here’s the supply list:
Tealightful Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x12″ Delicate Lace (733528)
Tealightful Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x12″ Fresh Picked (733529)
Tealightful Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x12″ Meadow (733532)
Tealightful Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x12″ Lanterns (733533)
Tealightful Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x12″ Floral Patchwork (733535)
Tealightful Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x12″ Tea Party Sentiments (733536)
Tealightful Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x12″ Daydream (733537)
Tealightful Puffy Icon Stickers (733542)
Tealightful Transparent Stickers 5.5″x11″ 2/pkg Icons & Accents w/glitter (733539)
Tealightful Ephemera Cardstock Die-Cuts 40/pkg (733540)
Tealightful Thickers Stickers 5.5″x11″ 2/pkg Letter Alpha Pink Glitter Foam (733538)
American Crafts Textured Cardstock Pack 12″x12″ 60/pkg (AC712P12-52)
American Crafts Cutup Scissors 7″ Pink (AC64201)

Thank you so much for stopping by the Pebbles blog today! I hope you enjoyed my Tealightful Graduation Layout. Wishing you a wonderful day!

xoxo Monique

3 comments:

  1. Wat een feestelijke en onwijs leuke lay-out met dat patchworkeffect! Echt heel leuk gedaan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your son!! Beautiful layout and papers!! LOVE the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love loveeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING all the squares and the stitching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete