Saturday 9 June 2018

Nog 1 hapje (just 1 more bite) - My Creative Scrapbook June Main Kit

Hi friends! Today I thought I'd share another page created with the June Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook. For this layout I used a quite old photo, which I still love.


Such a shame they grow up so fast!! 

Here are a couple of close-ups:




Love the Early Bird chipboard with a bit of glimmer and of course all the wood veneers in the kit.

Here's a photo of the June Main Kit again:


If you want to see the other 3 kits as well then please stop by My Creative Scrapbook's blog to see them all!

Thanks for taking the time to take a peek at my page!
xoxo
Monique

3 comments:

  1. This is sooooooooo sweet! LOVING the colors and the clocks!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat maak je toch een mooie lay-outs en van deze ben ik echt helemaal weg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable, I too wish they can stay baby for a while longer :) Beautiful layout! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete