Monday 4 June 2018

My Creative Scrapbook June Main Kit sneak peeks and first layout

Hi friends! It's almost time for the full reveal of the June kits at My Creative Scrapbook, but for now the sneaks are up and 2(!) of my projects as well!! 

Here's one of the layouts I created with the June Main Kit:


and the close-ups:




And? Can you guess which collection is featured in this kit? Right .... Bo Bunny's "Early Bird"! It's not a manufacturer I would normally choose, but I was pleasantly surprised! I really love the coffee cups in this collection as well as the clocks. The wood veneers in this kit are also just perfect and I used them on all 4 of my projects!

And here are the sneak peeks of all the June Main Kit projects:


To see the sneaks of the three other kits as well and a few more projects than please hop over to the My Creative Scrapbook blog

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
xx
Monique

2 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors and the butterflies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, so kind of you :)

    ReplyDelete