Sunday 24 June 2018

Step-by-step tutorial "clocks" layout - My Creative Scrapbook June Main Kit

Hi everyone, for the blog of My Creative Scrapbook I did a detailed step-by-step of my "Blessed" layout. The MCS June kit with the Early Bird collection from Bo Bunny contains the most amazing papers, like the sheet with all the clocks, which is one of my favorites in this kit.

This is the page I made:


Here's how I created it: I started with the white cardstock and selected five different color mists, inks, etc.. which I sprayed and splattered horizontally over the center of my white cardstock like this:



Also included in the kit is this stamp set from 1Canoe 2 and I used a few of the stamps for my background as well:



I placed my photo on the cardstock background, below the stamped word "love" and punched and cut a series of clocks from the "Clocks" sheet:



Moving the clocks this way and that I came up with this design, which I quite liked. Except for the 10 clocks I also added a few die-cuts (butterfly and flowers):


I cut two strips from the paper "Time Flies" and adhered these at the top and bottom of my layout. I also added a few more die-cuts (bird, flower and another butterfly) and adhered the wood veneer word "blessed" on my photo:


Of course I needed to add some machine stitching:


and some hand written journaling:


After stamping the date (twice) my page was finished!


Two more close-ups:



This is it! Hope you like it!

Here's the photo of the June Main Kit. If you wish to read more about it and how you can secure one for yourself then please visit the MCS website.


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Wishing you a wonderful Sunday!
xoxo
Monique

3 comments:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING that background and all the clocks!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een gave achtergrond en een prachtige lay-out zo met die klokken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Monique!

    ReplyDelete