Tuesday 14 April 2009

Got Mojo?, challenge #32

I've often looked at all the great challenges at the challenge blog "Got Mojo?" and admired all the wonderful layouts the girls made. But I never participated....until now!!!

Challenge #32 is this:

Did you ever wish you had a friend who listened to every word you said, who liked all the same things you liked? Played every game you wanted to play. Maybe when you were a kid you made up a friend exactly like that. We at mojo want to hear about this imaginary friend. If you didn't have one as a kid, make one up. What did/would it look like? What was/is it's name. These are things we want to see on your page. The second part is use the animal crackers box as inspiration.

And this is the lo I made. It's about my childhood "friends": my favorite doll - Elke - and my teddy bear - beer - I got when I was born. By the way, the clothes they're wearing were knitted by my grandmother.

Furthermore the layout had to be inspired by a animal crackers box . As the print on this box had very bright colors and lots of animals on it I decided to use my favorite Sassafras papers; lots of bright colors and animals there!! And of course I couldn't resist to add an owl....!
TFL!!

10 comments:

  1. Wow you should go on holiday more often because you seem to have been doing a heap of scrapping lately!!!! ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke layout is het geworden! Goed idee om over je knuffels te scrappen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, Sass is great fun with those colors! Great page! LOVE the lettering and the design! Thanks for playing!

    jen
    Scrapmojo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's adorable!!!Great pps and design, thanks fo playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een leuke LO!!! Dit papier is hier ook echt voor gemaakt!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous monique! I love your take to their challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, this is so adorable! love it!
    xx,
    dani (scrapmojo)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Thanks for playing along! :)

    -Lindsay (Scrap Mojo)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful!!! Love it!
    Thanks for playing along!
    Melissa - Mojo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Monique! Tijd geleden hier gekeken! Heb het momenteel erg druk met van alles eigenlijk!

    Je hebt alweer een heleboel leuke scrapcreaties neergezet zeg!

    Heb een verrassing voor je op mijn blog achtergelaten, dus kom even kijken!

    gr. Sonja(sbn)

    ReplyDelete