Monday 5 April 2010

BLOG HOP AT MYSTAMPBOX!!!

If you arrived here through the {MyStampBOX} blog hop, WELCOME!!!!


I'm so happy to be one of the new Design Team members for the coming 6 months!!

My stamps arrived a few days ago; just in time to create this little Easter card for you.

I used stamps from both "Abundant Blossoms" (the flowers and the leaves) & "En Cette Occasion" (the sentiment); aren't they lovely???! The papers are from Jillibean Soup and Bazzill Basics. The stems from the flowers were crocheted by my son!!

There's more to come from me this month, but you will have to be patient just a little longer.... :) Every day of the week there will be an inspirational post on the blog of {MyStampBOX} by a different DT member. My turn is on 27th of April!! Can't wait!!!

Hope to see you again sometime!
Hugs, Monique

3 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful!!
    I didn't have your blog-adress until you left me a comment, but NOW I have linked you from my blog, and everything should be good :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Mo, wat een leuke kaart.... ben zo trots op je! Ik ga de 27e gelijk kijken, makkelijk te onthouden want dan moet Mara naar de tandarts (ah...) Nu verder met de blog hop!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erg leuk geworden Monique - leuke stempels en het papier past perfect. Ik hou de 27ste in de gaten :)
    groetjes, Stefanie

    ReplyDelete