Tuesday 20 April 2010

Inspired Blueprints #46

Yesterday we had a very early dinner because the kids had a soccer game. And you know what that meant??? That I had 3 hours to myself!!! well, except of course for Mats, he stayed home with me, but he's always so very sweet, playing by himself and not demanding my constant attention....

So I decided I had time for this sketch from Inspired Blueprints I had printed just in case....

Here's the sketch:
And here's my take on it:

And some details:
Love these papers from My Little Shoebox!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs, Monique

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the B-day wishes. Iam glad i made your day. I like the new page. it's too cute. i need to put some layouts up soon. have a great day .

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable!
    please send this to the mls email:
    dt@mylittleshoebox.com
    we would love to share that on our blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooohhhhhhh heb je dat gelezen? Dat is echt super, maar het is dan ook een super layout! je gaat goed dame!!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh heerlijk om eens een beetje me-time te hebben. En je hebt ook nog eens een prachtige layout gemaakt! Enne, ook ik las net Erins berichjte. Echt gaaf!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woohoo ! you sure are rawking the MLSB pps , Monique ! ;)

    fun take on the sketch !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. O deze is leuk. Super papier en alweer zo lekker vrolijk. Gaaf!
    Groetjes, Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work...I love how well you can do both boy and girl pages,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout! Love all the details. Thanks so much for your words of encouragement - it means alot xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sketch and I love what you did with it!! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete