Sunday 13 February 2011

Just a few random things...

I've been scrapping a lot last week, but can't show you anything yet, but a sneak never hurt anyone, right?


This is part of my layout for the Dutch Dares sketch next Wednesday! Lots of Sassafras and of course shapes from Epiphany Crafts!! I'm soooo in love with my Epiphany Crafts tools!!! (..... they're having DT call right now!! :-))

And then last Friday I had some good news from Britain's Scrapbook Magazine!! They're going to publish a mini album in issue nr. 34 and two more layouts in issue nr. 39 (and there will be a layout in issue #37 too)!!!! Wohoo!!

And "zum Schluss" a photo of our new couches:


I ordered them way back in November and was soooo afraid the color would be too orange, but to my relief I still love this "brique" color!! (and according to my ds it's comfortable enough too!! LOL).

Btw, did you see my blog passed the 100 followers????? I think it's time to celebrate!! Let me think about it and I'll get back to you sometime this week!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone and see you soon!

8 comments:

  1. Gefeliciteerd met je supergave scrapnieuws!:) De sneak ziet er ook al zo leuk uit. Wat een schattig windmolentje! En dan die nieuwe banken...prachtig zijn ze! Wij hebben volgens mij exact dezelfde kleur banken;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik hou niet van sneaks Monique :), nou ja... liever niet gewoon! :) Ben benieuwd. Die grote Epiphanydingen zijn supergaaf zeg, zag ze vrijdag bij SBN! Erg leuk!
    Gefeliciteerd met je komende publicaties! en je banken zien er mooi uit! Groetjes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meer dan 100 volgers, geweldig, gefeliciteerd hiermee. En natuurlijk van harte met al je publicaties, dik verdiend. Je sneak ziet er al veelbelovend uit. Ik hou je blog in de gaten voor de hele layout ;-).

    Groetjes Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik ben een beetje als Monique... dus laat zien!:)
    Je publicaties zijn natuurlijk geweldig leuk voor je, gefeliciteerd!
    En als ik de huiskamer foto zie, zou ik me daar ook meteen thuis voelen.Geniet van jullie nieuwe banken, ze zijn mooi!

    Groetjes, Marjan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooie kleur je bank,heel gaaf!!en je sneek maakt me erg nieuwschierig!!!
    Fijne avond enne...tot snel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Je nieuwe bankstel ziet er supergaaf uit, Mo! Ik kom snel uitproberen of ze lekker zitten. xxxx Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sneak and I LOVE your new lounge! The colour is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your upcoming publications! Loving the new couches and the sneak peek.

    ReplyDelete