Tuesday 15 February 2011

Mood Swings....

No, not mine! but my daughter's!! I don't know about your daughter, but mine can be super happy one minute and ready to explode with anger the next .... luckily that doesn't last either and 5 minutes later she's her happy self again! And it's only my daughter, my boys don't "suffer" from these mood swings, they are much more level headed. Oh well, maybe it's a girl's things, cause to be honest, I kinda recognize it... :-)

Here's my page:


I used papers and embellishments from GCD Studios, "Homespun Chic" by Melody Ross. I just LOVE this line, it's so colorful and there are so many extra's to make your page complete (I even used 2 of the packages because they were too beautiful to throw away.... do you see them??)! I didn't even use my Epiphany Crafts tools as this line has its own epoxy shapes!!


And of course I had to use my sewing machine. I stitched a border around the papers and the photos, stitched through one of the borders and I stitched right through the title.


The layout is based on Liz' new sketch from The Scrappiest!! I love this sketch (but as you know, I love them all, LOL).

Did you know there's a Design Team Call going on at The Scrappiest??? If you love Liz' sketches and love to be on a Design Team, why not give it a shot???

This is it for now! See you tomorrow?? I'll show you the layout I created for the Dutch Dares then!

Hugs,

12 comments:

  1. Ik zit weer mijn ogen uit te kijken, Monique! Gaaf is het allemaal weer, die shapes van deze lijn zijn ook erg mooi trouwens. En ja, die humeurtjes... herkenbaar! :)

    Groetjes, Marjan

    ReplyDelete
  2. gaaf! mooie details! en ik heb geen dochter maar wel een nichtje van 3 die hetzelfde vertoont ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een leuke layout. Veel op te zien en ondanks het onderwerp, heel gezellig. Ik herken het nog niet, over een paar jaar zal ik het ook wel herkennen ;-).

    Groetjes Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, supergaaf is 'ie weer!! Mooie kleurtjes heb je gebruikt! En die mood swings komen mij eigenlijk ook best bekend voor;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw, deze is echt superdik! Vooral de titel vind ik heel gaaf gedaan. Hier ook van die buien hoor, is vast een vrouwending ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een super layout Monique !!!! Echt heel mooi gedaan !!
    Groetjes Berdien

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's sounds pretty normal to me. LOL. The boys will have their turn!! Gorgeous layout though

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Monique wat een super layout weer! en wat leuk om dit te scrappen, later kan ze er vast ook om lachen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great LO and a really good document - that's our girls :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bedankt, Ik ben eigenlijk nog nooit op jou blog geweest... Je hebt echt een leuk blog met hele leuke dingen! De kalendertjes zijn ook te koop in verschillende soorten in mijn web- winkeltje.
    Groetjes, Annemieke

    ReplyDelete
  11. pretty, I love how the epoxy came out! Epiphany Crafts tools are So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is amazing that the same sketch are interpreted so differently by different people.

    ReplyDelete