Friday 24 June 2011

3 Together * Cosmo Cricket

When I was reading the Cosmo Cricket blog I saw this sketch challenge and you know I love sketch challenges, but this one is special!! The prize is getting published in Scrapbook Etc!!!! So I pulled out my Cosmo Cricket stash straight away!!

This is the sketch:


but I rotated it to this:


and the 2 photos I replaced for 2 pieces of patterned paper and I placed 1 photo on top.
Here's my take on it:


I used the "Togetherness" line for this page. I love the colors and the design of this line!! For the background I used the empty sheet from the corrugated alphas from Jillibean Soup. I placed it on my CC paper and sprayed ink on it, then removed the empty letter sheet again.

The photo is of my daughter Manon with her 2 "step nieces", taken last Sunday visiting their grandfather (my step father) for Father's Day.




And of course I used my fav tools from Epiphany Crafts for the finishing touches: the heart 14 and the heart 25.



This is it!! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back soon!!

Hugs,
Monique

4 comments:

  1. Wat een idee, die achtergrond! En deze lijn past goed bij jou, het is weer een erg mooie layout. Ik vind de parelswirl een verrassend leuk effect geven!

    Groetjes, Marjan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een feest, geweldige layout. Het papier is er voor gemaakt! Leuke foto, leuk zo'n grote familie!
    Goed weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout, so cute and fun! I've linked this up on Practical Scrappers today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is beautiful... I take in a my prefers...

    ReplyDelete