Saturday 30 July 2011

Wohoo!!!

Did you see the DT call Best Creation Inc had last month??? I applied and this morning I discovered my name on the Guest Design Team-list!!! I couldn't believe it!! I'm so happy!! Especially when I saw the list of names who else made the team ... so many talented ladies :-) !! If you want to see it with your own eyes, have a look HERE!!

The team:


Here's a recent Easter layout I made with their "Bunny Love" line:





I LOVE their glitter papers, they are so unique! and those designs ... gorgeous!
Still can't believe it! Can someone pinch me please?!! :-)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! and thanks for stopping by!!

BIG hug,
Monique

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations Monique - very well deserved! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw!! Gefeliciteerd met je guest DT-schap!! Gaaf zeg! En wat is je LO weer prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helemaal niet raar, you´re worth it, haha! maar ik meen het wel, erg mooie layout weer, Monique!!

    Groetjes, Marjan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! your works are very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je hebt het helemaal verdiend:) Wat een geweldig nieuws! Gefeliciteerd! Je layout is ook super. En ik kan nu al niet wachten te zien wat je gaat maken als hun guest designer:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zoheee... jij bent goed bezig!! Een publicatie én gastdesigner... gefeliciteerd!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nou zeg, het kan niet op voor je! Onwijs gefeliciteerd met je Gast DT-schap en je bent inderdaad in goed gezelschap. Knap gedaan en enorm verdiend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helemaal verdiend Monique, ik vind het SUPER voor je!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah Monique! That is so exciting!:)

    ReplyDelete