Thursday 20 October 2011

The Sampler Sketch Time!

It's time for the new sketch challenge at The Sampler!!

Here's the sketch Holly created:


And here's my take on it:



A page about my youngest looking for sweets ... I had just left the house to walk the dog, but forgot something and went back in ... and there he was!! Caught in the act!!

I used the The Sampler August scrapbooking kit for this page. HERE you can find more details about the kit.

And don't forget about my give-away, HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Monique

3 comments:

  1. great take on the sketch Monique! Love the pieces frome the August kit that you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, hoe herkenbaar!! Wij houden koekjes over sinds Dave de deur uit is, dus het gaat gewoon door hoor, Monique! Maar wat een super LO heb je ermee gemaakt!

    Groetjes, Marjan

    ReplyDelete