Tuesday 27 March 2012

Project Life { Week 5 & 6 }

Okay, so I'm behind ... that doesn't mean I'm not going to finish it! No way! (this is me, talking to myself, LOL). I love how my Project Life album is coming together, but I have to admit it's taking me more time than expected. I might have to rethink my strategy ... but for now, I have week 5 and 6 to show to you!

Week 5:


week 5, left side:

week 5, right side:

And here's week 6:


Week 6, left:

Week 6, right:


I just can't believe that only last month it was freezing cold and we were ice skating! And this week we're sitting in the sun and are needing lots of suncream!

Okay this is it, hope to see you again soon and thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Hugs,
Monique

5 comments:

  1. It looks fantastic and love all your wee touches. I think so long as you keep notes of what went on and the dates then its always easier to catch up. You aren't that far behind!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik ben het helemaal met je eens: het is zo vreemd je te bedenken dat de temperatuur binnen anderhalve maand zo'n 25 graden is gestegen. Gelukkig maar, want van zo'n zonnetje word ik helemaal blij:) Beide Project Life pagina's zien er super uit! Al loop je een beetje achter, ik heb nog steeds zoveel bewondering dat je dit maakt. Ik vergeet bijvoorbeeld vaak foto's te maken van dat soort simpele dingen, terwijl ze juist zo leuk zijn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Het ziet er allemaal geweldig uit. Het lijkt me enorm veel werk, dus ik snap wel dat je vooral met dit weer achterloopt.

    Groetjes, Marjan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw, dit heb je echt super mooi gemaakt!!

    Groetjes Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtig gedaan Mo! En het geeft niks hoor als je achterloopt, ik begin nu pas aan week 5 :-)

    ReplyDelete