Tuesday 20 March 2012

Published!

Yesterday, my scrap buddy Jules emailed me this photo of February's UK's biggest-selling scrapbook magazine, issue 62.... and you know why? Because I'm in it! The layout in the middle "This is Magical" is mine (supplies: American Crafts)!



It's such a shame the magazine isn't for sale in The Netherlands because I would love to buy it every now and again, BUT right now my hubby is in London and promised to have a look and see if he could find it!

This is it for now! Thanks for stopping by!!


Hugs,
Monique

8 comments:

  1. Wat gaaf! Gefeliciteerd! Ik ga hard voor je duimen dat Patrick een exemplaar voor je op de kop kan tikken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again! Let me know if you don't manage to get a copy and I'll send you one :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahoo congratulations and good on Patrick for trying to get you a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. suppppppper gefeliciteerd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting famous!!!! Heel erg leuk, joh!

    Groetjes, Marjan

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on your new Pubbed!!!

    ReplyDelete