Sunday 8 September 2013

Holiday Photos - La France!

Okay, it took me a little longer than expected, but here're a few photos of our holiday in France last month:

The first week we rented a little house in a holiday resort in Le Montan. The resort had many swimming pools and slides, which the kids loved!! What I loved most were the surroundings with the endless lavender fields!


There was lots to do at the resort itself (swimming, mini golf, zumba lessons, karaoke (no I didn't join in, lol), but in the neighbourhood there was lots to do as well. We visited little villages like Pont St Esprit and Villiers and we went to a crocodile farm: 


I just love these little French villages!!! 


Then the next week we went to the address we always go to when we're in France: Cardet! 


I've been coming here for about 38 years now and the kids since they've been born! We love the camping site, the river Gardon, the villages (Anduze, St. Jean du Gard, Sommieres) and the little markets. And every year I buy a couple of these French dishes (the orange ones in the photo) and have acquired quite a lot over the years! 


We also love going to the beach in Carnon and having lunch at Le Lézard. 

All in all we had a great holiday and for the kids the two weeks were definitely too short!! I on the other hand, didn't mind going home as I missed scrapping a lot! (although I brought some scrapping stuff with me - and used it!!) 

Thanks for taking the time to have a look! Hope you enjoyed the photos. 

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment