Sunday 15 September 2013

So Happy Together - Doodlebug Design

It really felt like Christmas when all the new products from Doodlebug Design started rolling in!! One of these new fabulous collections is the "Day to Day" collection! I just LOVE IT!!!! It has such super cute embellishments and designs and you can use it for almost every single occasion!

In this case I used a photo from our summer holidays in France last August: the kids on some very very old stairs in Pont St. Esprit (on DB's blog last Friday):


Because I love lots of layers and combining many different patterns and colors I decided to change my color photo to black and white. I really like how it turned out



My favorite Doodlebug products right now are the new sprinklers and the pixies!! I could use them on every single project!

Hope you're having a fantastic weekend and thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog!

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment