Thursday 17 October 2013

New Camera - Doodlebug Pixies!

Today my "pixies" layout is up on Doodlebug's blog! I just love these new products and the "Day to Day" collection is AWESOME!!

This is the page I created:


And here's a detail shot of the "pixie" circle I created:


What I did was easy: first you roughly design your page (don't adhere anything yet!). Use a pencil to draw a (part of the) circle:


Next cut the pixies in little parts (I used garden shears to do this, but I'm sure normal scissors would do the tric as well):


Now stitch the little pixie parts onto your page:


And then adhere the rest of your papers and embellishments. I used the Xyron Mega Runner for this part:


And your page is ready! I really loved using the pixies on my page!!

Here're a few close-ups of the rest of the finished page:




How I LOVE Doodlebug!!! <3 nbsp="" p="">
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment