Friday 14 November 2014

Beautiful Art - Imaginisce

Hi everyone!! Today I'm sharing an artsy Imaginisce “Family Fun” layout. I so love this collection! It’s awesome that this collection covers so many subjects (like sports, zoo, art) and that the B-sides of every page is of a warm and vibrant color! This makes the collection super versatile so you can use it for almost every photo you have!


The photos I scrapped are from almost 3 years ago and have been in my “to scrap” stash for just as long. But as I could never decide on the collection to use, they stayed there … until now!! Isn’t this collection just perfect?! And because I wanted to use every single B-side of all the papers in the collection, I decided to create a pie-chart so I could do just that. I love the result!


The title was cut with one of Kerri Bradford's cut files


When I had added the machine stitching to my page (which is always the last thing I do), I decided my page looked too “clean” for the photos. So I grabbed my Imaginisce “D-Stress” tool and sanded the edges of my red-chequered back ground page and added a few paint splatters. And that did the trick!


Can’t wait to see what you’ll do with this collection!! If you use it, don’t forget to share your project on our facebook page so we can admire it too!


Have a great day and thank you so much for visiting Imaginisce’s blog today!

Supplies: Imaginisce: patterned paper, die-cuts, sticker (Family Fun), brad daddies 16mm; American Crafts: cardstock (white) and foam letter Thickers; Bazzill Basics: cardstock (kraft); Studio Calico: Mister Huey’s color mist. Tools: Imaginisce I-Top tool, I-Top punch, D-Stress Cordless Engraver/Paper Edger tool; Silhouette Cameo; Aigger sewing machine.

And some photos the Family Fun collection:


 
 
 
Fun collection right??
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!!
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Monique... je hebt weer zoets gaaf gemaakt, goed dat je deze foto's bewaarde tot dit moment! Ik ben helemaal weg van deze LO! Heb er echt een poosje naar zitten kijken. Enne, nog een fijne verjaardag. hè?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat is die 'pie chart' gaaf geworden! Het is weer zo'n heerlijk vrolijke lay-out! Ik vind hem helemaal leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this page Monique! So bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoi hoi
    Wat een leuke lo een beetje pizza met al die stukjes .
    Ik vind de kleuren helemaal leuk lekker vrolijk dat past ook helemaal met de pret op de foto .
    Fijn weekend
    Thamar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monique - I am the illustrator that created this collection and I am glad you love it! I wanted the collection to capture all of my favorite things that I do with my kids. Your layout is super cute, and I hope you will be posting more projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Curt for stopping by my blog and for leaving me such a kind remark! I really love this collection! I love every single design on every single sheet and those vibrant colors are my favorite!! I hope you'll be creating more collections for Imaginisce!! Thanks again, you made my day!

      Delete
  6. Wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee the colors, the big circle pie and the photos!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this fun design Monique! Such an awesome use of the pie chart!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing design, awesome stitching, perfect pattern paper choices, amazing pic and fabulous embellishments come together to make this a feast for the eyes!! Very awesome and well done!!

    ReplyDelete