Monday 3 November 2014

Reveal Day at Creative Scrappers - Sketch 281

Hi everyone!! It has been 2 weeks since the last new sketch at Creative Scrappers and that means it's time for a new one!! Sketch #281 already!

Here's the page I made for it using October Afternoon's Public Library collection. It think this must be one of my all time favorites .... every single sheet of this collection is awesome and I have such a hard time using them! I made two layouts so far and have a lot left, but maybe it's better to safe keep the rest! lol! The title is another cut file from Kerri Bradford Studios


The photo was taken at the library. I own enough books for a library of my own, but I love to spend time at the local library. Drinking a large Latte and reading bits and pieces in books of my favorite authors (like this one by Felix Francis .... I am/was a huge Dick Francis fan, his father, but when he passed away his son Felix took over and I love his books a lot too - but not as much as I love his father's books). 

And a few close-ups:



Love the cardstock stickers in this collection!


These tickets are a cut file from Juliana Michaels from her 17Turtles shop.


And now on to the sketch: 


The sponsor for this sketch and the next is Paper Camellia. To Win the November Main Kit from Paper Camellia create a layout and enter the challenges use the inlinkz widget at the end of the reveals for Sketch 281-282 on the Creative Scrapper's blog. Deadline to submit your layout is November 30th at Midnight EST. 

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! 
Have a fab week!!

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Ik vond het meteen zo'n ontzettend gave sketch! En je hebt er echt een supermooie lay-out mee gemaakt. Prachtig stanswerk en leuke details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors, the hearts and the title work!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the way you layered those beautiful papers and that title!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Love the product and the yellow title. Really pops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Monique!! Your take on the CS sketch is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly awesome layout - love those tickets with the heart cutout with cute patterned paper behind and those enamel hearts - oh my gosh!!! So cool and well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yes coffee and a good book... i think i have to do this next weekend
    love the vintage Book-papers - perfect for this theme

    ReplyDelete