Tuesday 29 September 2015

Louisiana - Pretty Little Studio

Hi everyone here's my very first “Let’s Go” layout. This collection from Pretty Little Studio is definitely my new favorite!! It’s amazing how many fun designs and embellishments this collection contains! It was so great to be able to finally dig in! and I had so much fun creating this page. Lucky for me we travelled quite a lot so I have many photos to scrap with this collection.

I started this layout with the Louisiana digital cut file (from The Cut Shoppe) and took it from there.


My favorite item in this collection is definitely the vellum tape, which is just like washi tape. I used three pieces on my page and as it’s a brand new product in the Pretty Little Studio shop I was very curious to see how this would turn out. Well, it’s awesome! It’s very sticky and very easy to use!! I very much hope all the next collections will contain this vellum tape too!!



And I soooooo love this cut file!! You know Ashley created cut files of every State? Go here to check them out!


Here’s a list of what I used to create my page: Let's Go collection.
Patterned paper: Dallas, Chicago, Portland, Anchorage; Clear sheet: Go West black; Shipping Tags: Salt Lake clear; Flair: Fresno; Clear Shapes: Pacolet; Stars: Spain; Tickets: Define.Travel.; Stickers: GeoTag, Vellum Tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Have a great day!
Cheers,
Monique

6 comments:

  1. Wat een geweldige reislay-out! Echt een gaaf idee om ook Amerika zelf in je lay-out te laten terugkomen in de vorm van de plattegrond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOVING the washi tape! Adore that cut file....no good for me, but man! It creates impact here, especially in that colour and works wonderfully as the 'anchor' for your design. And that yellow splat? PERFECTION!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this! LOVING how you used the Louisiana state cutout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page...and I love Ashley's cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this page!! LOVE the colors and the map!!

    ReplyDelete