Friday 18 September 2015

Pinterest Monday - Scraptastic Club

For one of the "Pinterest Mondays" at Scraptastic Club I chose this fun illustration of the bike and the photo of the pink cookies. I love the pink color, the bicycle, the chevrons and the sayings!


And here's my page:


It's not very hard to see what inspired me when I made this layout, lol. The chevron background (which is a cut file from Scraptastic from January), the pink color, the gold elements, my brand new bicycle and the title. 


Love that tag with the gold chevrons from American Crafts!! 


For my project I used Scraptastic Club's August Elastic Heart kit: 


And Elastic Heart add-on:


I know I said it before, but I really love this kit!! All the gold and pink, sigh!! 

Scraptastic Club's old website is still down, but in a couple of days the new website will be ready! Yay!! Can't wait!

Have a fab weekend! 
xoxo
Monique

4 comments:

  1. Awwww look at you and your cool bike. Fab layout which is just perfectly inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind het knap hoe je er met zo'n drukke achtergrond toch een heel mooi geheel van hebt weten te maken. Het is een superleuke lay-out, echt een om vrolijk van te worden. Net als je fiets trouwens ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the photos and that title is perfection!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way Cool - love the background on this layout!!! You are amazing!!! I am such a HUGE fan of yours but I really need to let you know that I won't be around in the bloggy world for the next 10 days - I am taking a much needed break - so except for already written and scheduled Design Team posts I will not be around and that includes commenting!! Please know that it is nothing personal!! But I am excited because when I come back I will be celebrating my 4 year Blogaversary with lots of giveaways all during October!! I did leave some details about that on my blog!! Hope the rest of your September is beautiful and that you keep happy!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete