Sunday 19 June 2016

Happy Father's Day! - Imaginisce

Wishing a Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there!

I thought today would be an appropriate day to showcase two fun (grand) Father's Day cards I made using Imaginisce's Par-r-rty Me Hearty collection because of the fun die-cuts I wanted to use and in particular that pirate die-cut!

Here's what I did: 


The size of both cards measures 4"x 6", so they'll fit in a regular envelope. 


I just love that angry parrot and those puffy gems stickers: 


And because the kids want to send a card to their grandfather too I created one for him as well. 

Supplies:
Imaginisce: patterned papers, puffy stickers, die-cuts (Par-r-rty Me Hearty). American Crafts: cardstock, Thickers.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today! Have a great day!
xoxo
Monique


4 comments:

  1. Those cards are just dynamite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat zijn ze gaaf geworden! Ik vind die piratenplaatjes erg leuk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah deze zijn echt leuk geworden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhh these are just sooooooooo fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete