Saturday 5 November 2016

Happy Autumn - The Cut Shoppe

Hi everyone! It's the weekend and time for a blog post! Last Tuesday this Fall themed layout was up on The Cut Shoppe's blog and I thought I'd share it here today. I scrapped this photo of my kids, which I took when we went for a little walk in a nearby park. I used the The Cut Shoppe's "leaf pile" cut file and the Attwell collection from Fancy Pants.


I already knew that I wanted to use this cut file as I had been eyeing it for a while: 


I love to use background cut files for my pages and this is definitely one of my favorites!! 

And here's a close-up of my page: 


Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my layout! If you like to use background cut files on your layouts as well, you'll find this one, as well as many other, in The Cut Shoppe Etsy store!

Wishing you a great day!



6 comments:

  1. Weer zo'n gave!! Wat een leuke cutfile als achtergrond (wil ik ook!). Super gedaan. Liefs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and that background!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw! Mooi snijpatroon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat leuk om eens een hele gele herfstlay-out te zien. Hij is prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Monique, your projects are always so inspiring! Thanks :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete