Thursday 4 October 2018

On The Go | JustNick Studio & Pretty Little Studio

Hi friends! Today I'm sharing my "Barcelona" layout with you. It's been almost 6 years that we visited this amazing city and the photos I've used on this layout have been lying on my desk for just as long! At the time I created a mini album for this vacation and these were my leftover photos, but as it was one of the most amazing city trips we did, I didn't want to part with them. And now I'm so glad I didn't as they were just perfect to use with the "Big Wheels" cut file!


This is the "Big Wheels" cut file; such an awesome, versatile cut file!


I also used the "Wish You Were Here" collection from Pretty Little Studio and my circle punches to create this page. Love how well the colors of Pretty Little Studio collection match my photos! And I love that I got to use so many different pieces of patterned paper in one layout!


And no, there were no lamas to be found in Barcelona, but I adored the die-cut and wanted to include at least part of him in my page!


When I started my layout I had square sized photos, but quickly decided that that size didn't work for a multiple photo layout with this cut file. Then I punched circles from my photos and now I totally love the result!


I added a few word stickers, word flags and die-cuts and a bit of machine stitching and I was done!


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog to take a peek at my project! Hope you like it. If you're looking for this or other circular cut files or any other cut file just hop over to the JustNick store!

Happy crafting!

Monique

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the circles, the colors and the llama!!!!

    ReplyDelete