Wednesday 21 November 2018

Grateful for JustNick & Funny Friends

Hi friends, today I'm on the JustNick blog with a Thankful (or rather, Grateful) layout using the brand new "Retro Hip Background" cut file.


And this is the Retro Hip Background cut file:


When I saw this cut file I new I wanted to use it straight away. I love background cut files, they are always so versatile and can be used for any and every layout you want to create.

This week's theme for the DT to use is "Thankful", but as I also wanted to use the new Crate Paper Christmas collection "Merry Days" that had just arrived at my doorstep, I chose to combine the two and created a Thankful/Christmas layout. 

I have this great group of friends that I love to spend time with and every year for the last 10 years or so, we get together on a Sunday in December to spend the day scrapping, talking, eating and be merry. I'm so grateful to be able to call these girls my friends that I decided to do this Thankful layout about them. 

Here are a few close-ups of my page:





I just love Christmas collections and this one is no exception! This is the first Chrismas layout I created this year and I think the Retro Hip Background cut file is a perfect match for my page!

Thank you so much for stopping by the JustNick blog today and don't forget to check out the JustNick store for this and more background cut files!


1 comment:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! You always make the most amazing backgrounds!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete