Sunday 6 January 2019

Hello Winter | January Main Kit | My Creative Scrapbook

Hi friends! Happy 2019 to you and your loved ones!! Here's the first blog post for the New Year! 

The new kits for January are up on the blog of My Creative Scrapbook and they are fabulous once again!! I got the Main kit to play with, which is filled with the AWESOME Simple Stories "Freezin' Season" collection! I sooooo love this collection! Here's the first page I created with it:


The snow cut file is one of the MCS January cut files, which you can find HERE. 

A few close-ups:


I also love the pink Pebbles Thickers which are included in this kit:



And this is the January Main Kit:


For more details about this kit or the other January kits hop over to the MCS website and for more photos of projects created by the design team with the various kit, please visit the Design Team Gallery.

Thank you so much for stopping by and wishing you happy crafting!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING that photo, the colors and the houses paper!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete