Saturday 9 March 2019

My Creative Scrapbook March Main Kit - Explore

Hi friends! It's March and that means new kits at My Creative Scrapbook!! Have you already seen them? They are fantastic, as always! I got the Main kit this month, filled with Pebbles' Chasing Adventures. LOVE this kit!

Here's one of the pages I created with it! 


The photo was taken three years ago when I was in NY with my daughter and two friends. We had such an amazing time and I still love to scrap the photos of that trip. This collection is so perfect for this! 

Here are a few close-ups: 




Awesome collection don't you think?! If you want to have a look at the MCS kits this month than please visit the MCS website and if you want to see all the creations of the Design Team then you can visit the DT Gallery.

And here's a quick photo of the March Main Kit:

 
Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a fantastic weekend!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love love love love this! LOVING that photo, the colors and the cabs!!!!

    ReplyDelete