Friday 15 March 2019

My Creative Scrapbook March Sketch | Road Trip

On the 15th of each month My Creative Scrapbook has a new sketch and today is no exception. I'm not always playing, but this month I thought I'd use it to create one of my DT layouts. Here's my page:


I used the March Main Kit for this page. The Chasing Adventures collection from Pebbles is just perfect for so many of my photos. These photos were taken during one of my trips to the UK.

This is this month's sketch:


And here are a few close-ups:




If you decide to play along and create a layout using the sketch don't forget to upload to the facebook page My Creative Scrapbook Inspiration Central as we would all love to see it!

Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the photos and the layered circles!!!!

    ReplyDelete