Saturday 19 October 2019

ADORE | My Creative Scrapbook

Happy Saturday everyone! Today I'm sharing a step-by-step for one of the layouts I created with the October Main Kit from the kit club "My Creative Scrapbook". I think this kit is my favorite to date! It's filled with the awesome "Truly Grateful" collection from Paige Evans/Pink Paislee. I love how colorful this kit is!

A few weeks ago we had this furry sweetie joining our family and of course I only want to scrap her photos now. Here's what I made:


And here's how I created this page. I gathered all my supplies:


I used some templates from my stash (Technique Tuesday) to draw 6 different sized hearts and hand cut them:





I adhered the largest heart on my layout and machine stitched two times around it: 



Next I glued the other hearts on top with just the minimum of adhesive, machine stitched right through the middle and folded the sides a little upwards:


I love that all the papers in this collection have two awesome sides! Before I stitched the hearts in place I had a hard time choosing which side should go up! 
Next I decorated the inside of the top heart with words from the Truly Grateful cardstock sticker sheet:



After decorating the heart a bit more with some of the Truly Grateful puffy stickers I started on the photo of my puppy. I printed a square 10 cm x 10 cm photo of her and matted it on a piece of patterned paper. Both at the bottom and at the top of the photo I added a die-cut with a few puffy stickers:



In the right bottom corner of my layout I added a few more cardstock and puffy stickers and the date stamp:


On the right side of the hearts I added a few more die-cuts and puffy stickers and around the entire layout I drew a black line.  


A few drops of ink and my page is done!  

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I hope you have enjoyed my step-by-step.

For more information about this kit (and the other 3 kits of this month) please visit the My Creative Scrapbook website and if you want to see the photos of all projects created by the design team with the various kits, please visit the Design Team Gallery.

Here's the photo of the October Main Kit I used:


Thanks again for stopping by! Wishing you happy crafting!
xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. This is soooooooooo GORGEOUS! I am LOVING that layered heart!!!!!

    ReplyDelete