Wednesday 30 October 2019

Star Student | Doodlebug Design

Last weekend I went to the Scrapwereld Scrap Weekend in Almere and had such a great time! I've met so many new wonderful people and we talked and laughed a lot (and scrapped a lot too of course). I'm so grateful for Wendy from Scrapwereld for persuading me to come too! At first I thought I'd better not go as my friends couldn't go and I don't feel comfortable going somewhere on my own when I don't know anyone (well, almost no-one). I'm so glad I got out of my comfort zone and went on my own! I wouldn't have wanted to miss it for the world! 

Wendy brought lots of stuff from the store so we could shop as well. Of course I bought lots of Doodlebug stuff: everything from the Christmas collection (some of the things twice) and also the School Days collection, which I used straight away. Here's what I made:


My youngest had such a wonderful school report that I wanted to scrap a page about it. Luckily he still agrees when I want to take his picture! 

Here are a few close-ups:


I'm so in love with all the Doodlebug owls, I just had to include one in my page!



Isn't this collection just perfect?! I adore all the colors and all the little bits and pieces! 

Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a happy day!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is AMAZING!!!! LOVING that photo of him, the colors and the little cap!!!!

    ReplyDelete