Saturday 7 December 2019

Oh What Fun | My Creative Scrapbook December Creative Kit Reveal

It's time for the December kits at My Creative Scrapbook! Using the December Creative Kit, featuring the My Mind's Eye "Holly Jolly" collection I created amongst others this page about Ginny, my 4 months old English Cocker Spaniel wearing her Rudolf suit:


She is so sweet I can't stop taking photos of her (and scrapping them). I have to remind myself to take some photos of the rest of the family as well, lol! Here are some close-ups:


Ever since I discovered the Nuvo paste I'm kind of addicted to it. I tend to add it to all layouts with white cardstock backgrounds.


I love this month's MCS free digital cut files, like this banner (designed by Ashley Horton).



Here's a photo of the December Creative Kit:


And a photo of the free cut file:


For more information about the December kits please visit the My Creative Scrapbook website and if you want to see the photos of all projects created by the design team with the various kits, please visit the Design Team Gallery.

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my page!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Just GORGEOUS! LOVING that banner, and that ADORABLE photo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet fun layout! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete