Monday 30 December 2019

Oh What Fun! - My Mind's Eye "Holly Jolly" | My Creative Scrapbook

Hello friends, I hope you've had a wonderful Christmas! We had a great time, with lots of family time and even some "me" time as well (to scrap, read and watch Christmas movies on Netflix). Love this time of year! So for today I've got another Christmas layout as well as a few Christmas cards to share. I used the December Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook for these projects, featuring the "Holly Jolly" collection from My Mind's Eye. 


The photos were taken during a December Daily workshop at "Scrapwereld" last year. We had so much fun! (sadly I haven't finished the album just yet)
Here are a few close-ups:



 
I used one of the free MCS exclusive digital cut files "Starry Skies".  


And next up are the Xmas cards I made:


and separately: 




And this is the December Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook:


Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a wonderful New Year Eve tomorrow!!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. These are ALL gorgeous! Loving that star wreath on your LO, and LOVING all the stitching on your cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete