Friday 17 April 2020

Pretty | JustNick Studio & Felicity Jane

Hi friends, today I'm sharing my latest JustNick layout using the beautiful "Spring Florals 2" cut file and the Brie collection from Felicity Jane.


And this is the cut file I used:


Don't you agree it's awesome?! I adore it! I decided to cut this cut file from a sheet of white cardstock and leave it as it is. For the background of I used a sheet of "mustard" colored paper with white horizontal stripes and I think the stem with the flowers look great on top of this.

This time I chose to use two small (Polaroid) photos, sized 6 cm x 9 cm and placed these on the right side of the stem of the flower.


On the left side of the stem I added a few die-cuts, like the girl die-cut, because she looks a bit like my daughter. At the bottom of the stem I adhered a pretty striped bow.


Below the photos I wrote a few lines of journaling and above the photos I added the title, a few extra embellishments and three fabric flags at the top of the page.



Of course I added a bit of machine stitching and a few drops of white paint. I love how this turned out.


Have you seen how many new cut files have been added to the store? It's worth your while to go and have a look!

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you and yours are all well & safe and that maybe you'll have some time to yourself to scrap!

xoxo
Monique

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! LOVING the colors, the girl and the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik had hem al mooi bewonderd op instagram . Super layout

    ReplyDelete