Monday 4 May 2020

Love You Lots | Scrapbook.com NSD Challenge using Simple Stories Hip Hop Hooray

Hello friends! Just popping in real quick to share the layout I created for the iNSD challenge over at Scrapbook.com last weekend. I used the Hip Hop Hooray collection from Simple Stories and a digital cut file from Paige Evans. 

Here's my page:


and a few close-up photos:




I really love this layout and I didn't even mean to buy this collection. When I went shopping at Scrapwereld in Almere I wanted to buy the I Am collection and the Best Year Ever, but when I saw this collection I just couldn't resist the beautiful color combination and all the fun designs.
I'm now so glad I bought it! Let's hope it brings me luck!

Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a wonderful week!

xoxo
Monique

1 comment:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING those sweet photos, the colors, the hearts in the title!! I just LOVE it all!

    ReplyDelete