Tuesday 19 May 2020

Ginny | Pretty Little Studio

Hello friends!! Today I've got another layout created with my current favorite Pretty Little Studio collection: Color Me Happy! I've tried something different this time, instead of a 12" x 12" layout I created an 8 1/2" x 11" layout and I think I really like it. Here's what I did:


I so love this photo of my furry baby girl. In this photo she is 8 months old and desperately in need of a grooming appointment and although the quality of the photo isn't the best, this captures just how she is. 

I chose to scrap this photo with the Color Me Happy collection because of the bright green color of the grass. It's an exact match for the green in the collection. Apart from all the awesome colors in this collection I just adore all the fun die-cuts, stickers, designs, etc.!


Just look at these fun die-cuts, so awesome!! 


And I love the large multi colored letters! The little bit of machine stitching is the perfect finishing touch. 


I also love the strips of vellum washi tape that come with this collection! 


Creating an A4 layout was really fun and I definitely will give this another try! What about you? Do you prefer 12" x 12" layouts or 8 1/2" x 11"? I would love to know! 


Here’s a list of what I used for my layout: Color Me Happy collection: 12 x 12 paper pack, 8 x 8 paper pack; Die-Cuts: Over The Rainbow, Merry Go Round, Hear Me Roar, Bee Happy Alphas; Vellum Washi: Pop Blocks; Vellum: No Rain No Rainbows 8x8.

This is it for today. Thank you so much for stopping by to take a peek at my page. Don’t forget to check out the Color Me Happy collection in the Pretty Little Studio store! Wishing you a happy day and stay safe!


1 comment:

  1. She is sooooooo cute!! I love love love this! LOVING those happy colors and fun embellishments!

    ReplyDelete