Saturday 24 October 2020

Trick Or Treat | Pretty Little Studio

 Hello friends! Happy Saturday! Today I'm sharing my latest Halloween layout on Pretty Little Studio's blog. In a shoebox I found this darling photo of my youngest (who is now taller than I am!). I knew straight away what I would make for today’s project! Pretty Little Studio has so many cute Halloween products in the store which are all just perfect for this photo!


I started with two sheets of cardstock: one tangerine and one black. From the black one I cut off 1.5 cm on two sides and distressed the edges a little. I adhered the black sheet on top of the tangerine one and machine stitched them together. Next I matted the photo on a piece of vellum and on a piece of patterned paper and placed them in the middle of my cardstock background. Behind the photo I added a 2″ x 8″ strip of distressed patterned (pumpkin) paper.


Now came the fun part: adding all the little bits and pieces! First of all the 4″ x 6″ journaling card on the left:


And this adorable vintage die-cut of a witch’s hat with a broom in it’s hand and one of the 2″ spooky circle tags:


I found this Halloween flair in my older Pretty Little Studio stash:


And also this cute die-cut:


Using my Silhouette Cameo I cut out the word “smile” and three little pumpkins and added these to my page as well:


With a white sharpie I wrote a tiny bit of journaling and with the addition of some white paint drops my pages was done. I’m really happy with how this turned out.

Here’s a list of the PLS product I used:




Vintage Die-Cuts | Halloween pack


Circle Tags | Halloween 2″

Thank you so much for taking a peek at my page! Don’t forget to visit the Pretty Little Studio store to check out all the fun Halloween related products! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Love love loveeeeeeee this! LOVING the pumpkins and the little ghost!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete