Sunday 4 October 2020

World Card Making Day 2020 - Doodlebug Winter Wonderland Card

Yesterday it was World Card Making Day 2020 and I loved seeing all the fabulous cards everyone created. I felt so inspired (especially after I saw Doodlebug's sketch on their blog!) I decided to join in the fun and create one of my own. 

I'm a huge Doodlebug Design fan so I looked through my Doodlebug stash and decided to use the awesome Winter Wonderland collection for my card. Here's what I made:


and this is the sketch I used:


A few more photos:




Here's a list of what I used: 

Doodlebug Winter Wonderland collection: 6x6 paper pad, petite prints, heart shape sprinkles (winter hugs), chit chat, odds & ends, this & that cardstock stickers.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my card! 
xoxo
Monique

1 comment:

  1. What a smile-inducingly adorable design. One of those cards that are, for me at least, impossible to look at and not go "aww" over immediately.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete