Saturday 23 January 2021

Eat Sleep Scrap Repeat | Pretty Little Studio

Hello friends! I'm so happy it's my turn on the Pretty Little Studio blog today! I'm sharing this layout created with the beautiful Miss Sadie Rose collection for my layout and a digital cut file from Paige Evans. Here's what I made:


For the background I used a sheet of watercolor paper. I painted it in a light pink color using my Gelatos and some water. When it had dried I added pink Nuvo mousse using a 6" x 6" stencil with lots of "broken" hearts. 

Next I backed the cut file with 5 different patterned papers, using a different paper for each word. To create a bit of depth I used foam tape to adhere the cut file on the background paper. 


Around the photo I created a cluster with some die-cuts and word stickers and beneath the photo I added a lenght of sewing machine thread. 


I really love the little pink word stickers in this collection and used them on several places on my page:


The little purse is a super cute sticker as well: 


This is it! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and please don't forget to check out this beautiful collection in the Pretty Little Studio store

Here's a list of PLS products I used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment