Sunday 17 January 2021

Pretty Little Studio | Happy New Year

Hello friends! I’m so happy to share my first Pretty Little Studio layout for 2021. I thought it would be a good idea to create a layout with a photo where we celebrate the start of the new year (of course I'm the one behind the camera) and especially the end of 2020! (I've never been so happy to say goodbye to a year as this year!). 

Here’s the layout I created. I used the Christmas Cheer collection with some bits and pieces of the Miss Sadie Rose collection. The cut file is from Paige Evans. 

I started with pasting gold Nuvo mousse on the cut file and than I backed the letters with three different patterned papers from the Christmas Cheer collection. Next I used my sewing machine to stitch on and around the cut file.

I matted the photo of my husband and our kids with another piece of patterned paper from the Christmas Cheer collection and also added some die-cuts:

The stars are from the Christmas Cheer collection and all the flower die-cuts are from the Miss Sadie Rose collection. The large snow flakes are cut files I cut with my Silhouette.

On the right side of the photo I added a fun cluster with some die-cuts and a flair button:

On the right side of the layout I added two more clusters, here’s one of them:

After adding a couple of liquid pearl drops around all clusters for some extra texture I decided my layout was done.

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog to take a peek at my page.

Wishing you a wonderful week and thank you so much for stopping by! Don’t forget to take a look in the shop at this awesome Christmas Cheer collection!

Here’s a list of the PLS products I used:

Christmas Cheer collection

Paper Pack | Christmas Cheer 8×8 and Christmas Cheer 6×6

Die-Cuts | Holly Jolly Tags, Star Bright (vellum), Silent Night Words

Flair | Much Joy

Miss Sadie Rose collection

Die-Cuts | Rose Garden


No comments:

Post a Comment