Sunday 7 March 2021

Life is Amazing | Pretty Little Studio | XOXO collection

Hello frieds! Today I'm sharing another 9" x 12" layout with you, which I created for Pretty Little Studio. For this page I used the awesome PLS XOXO collection. I wanted to scrap this photo of my daughter and her best friend and with this photo in my hand I went looking for the best collection to use. This turned out to be the XOXO collection. The colors are exactly right! 

Here's the layout I made:


Aren't the colors just perfect for this photo?! 

Although this collection is not one of the most recent collections it is still such an amazing collection! I just adore the paper with the coffee cups and the sheet with all the ampersands!


Here are a few detail photos:


I cut off a strip with coffee cups from the 8" x 8" paper "Love You A Latte". As I'm a huge coffee fan I love using all kinds of products related to coffee on my layouts. This paper with the coffee cups is one of my favorites!



The flower die-cuts (called Blooming Love) in this collections are just so beautiful! 


This journaling card is one of a this package called "Love Today". Awesome, right?


I love using washi tape on my pages and this strip of adhesive vellum tape (called "Falling In Love") is very much like washi tape. 


I love creating these smaller sized layouts. Sometimes, when I start a layout with a 12" x 12" sized paper, I find it a bit intimidating. This size is so much easier to scrap! 

Here's an overview the PLS products I used on my layout:

XOXO collection

Paper Pack | XOXO 8x8

Die-Cuts | Blooming Love, Darling Journaling, Hello Lovely Words, Love Word Flags, Love You  

Journaling | Love Today

Vellum Washi | Falling In Love 


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and I hope to see you next time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment