Friday 26 March 2021

Pretty Little Studio | Planner spread

For my Pretty Little Studio blog post I've created another spread in my (big) Happy Planner using the Document Life collection by "Hello Heather". I love working in my planner (it's so addictive!) and this collection is just perfect for all seasons and so I happily used it for my March overview spread. 


I've created a layout on the left side of this spread with one center photo and on the right side I've got a collection of events happening in March. 

Here's a close-up of the left side of my planner spread. I've used mostly products from the Project Life collection, but the stamps I used are from and older collection: Oakley Avenue by Ashley Horton. 


Even though March was only halfway through when I scrapped this page, I already knew that this photo would be perfect to take pride of place! This weekend we could finally shop in a "real" store again! For weeks shopping online was the only possibility we had. All shops were closed and even though I shopped online a lot, nothing beats shopping in a "real" store! Of course the first "real" store my daughter and I visited was a scrapbook store! We had to drive an hour to and an hour from for only half an hour shopping time, but it was totally worth it! 


A favorite product of mine are the clear stitches sticker strips! 

And here's the right side of my spread: a collection of random events, for example, last week a huge storm raced over our country and part of the roof flew off our house! 


Another close-up of the right side: I love the "today" journaling card! and of course those stitches sticker below it. 


I have my planner lying on the dining room table and whenever I have a moment I write in it and once or twice a week I print my photos using my Canon Selphy printer adhere them straight away. I love that I can print 8 small square photos on one 4"x 6" photo paper straight from my phone using the app. 


This is it! Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek at my planner! Hope to see you again soon!

Here's an overview of the PLS products I used for my planner:

Document Life collection


No comments:

Post a Comment