Saturday 3 April 2021

Summer Vibes | Pretty Little Studio

Hello everyone! For my blogpost on Pretty Little Studio's blog I created a summer layout featuring the Chasing the Sun collection. I'm totally ready for the winter to be over and am really looking forward to warmer and sunnier days and so I decided to create a sunny layout for today's blog post. 

Here's what I made, a layout with my 3 kids from way back when they were still little. 


I started this layout with a sheet of watercolor paper, a little background stamp, yellow distress oxide ink and lots of water. Next I colored the cut file with another color distress oxide and water and adhered this on top. I matted the phtoto and placed this partly under the cut file. 


I created two clusters with embellishments on my page, one in the bottom right corner of my photo:


 and one in the bottom left corner of the cut file:


At the top of my photo I added a couple of word stickers and two more die-cuts:


I had such a fun time creating this page and was so glad I made the decission to create a summer page. 

Here's a list of the PLS products I used:


Paper Pack |  Chasing the Sun 8x8


Shipping Tags | Fireflies

Stickers | Summer Vibe Word

Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to visit the Pretty Little Studio shop for this collection or one of the many other collections. 

You can find more of my work here: Instagram / Blog / Pinterest


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete