Sunday 27 June 2021

GO . SEE . DO | Step-by-Step My Creative Scrapbook

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a step-by-step for my "Go.See.Do" layout created with the June Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook. I love all travel collections and was so happy to find that the June Creative kit featured the Time to Travel collection from PhotoPlayPaper! What I also adored in this kit was the stamp set from Jillibean Soup. I decided to create a page with this stamp set as the main feature. Here's what I made:

Here's how I created this page. I collected all the June kit items I might need to create this layout:

Next I got out my Distress Oxide ink pads and selected the camera stamp and got started: 


I thought I would use the colors of the rainbow: 


I started stamping in the top left corner and then downwards:


In no time at all my sheet of white cardstock was covered in cameras! 


Don't you just love the result?!


Next I matted my photo and chose a fun journaling card:


I used the black alpha stickers included in the kit to create a title. To decide where I wanted the title I adhered the letter stickers to a ruler first:


Also included in the kit were these wood veneer words. I colored mine with "Tattered Rose" Distress Oxide ink:


I adhered the wood veneer word on top of my photo and added a few die-cuts and stickers:



Last but not least I machine stitched around the page, over the title and on a few other spots:


And I was done! Hope you like it and I've been able to inspire you to give this stamp set a try too! 


Here are a two more detail photos; 



For more information about this kit (and the other 3 kits of this month) please visit the My Creative Scrapbook website and if you want to see the photos of all projects created by the design team with the various kits, please visit the Design Team Gallery.

Wishing you a wonderful day! 

xxx Monique




No comments:

Post a Comment