Sunday 4 July 2021

Favorite | Pretty Little Studio

Hello friends! A few days ago this brand new Pretty Little Studio collection "Grateful Heart" (by Claudia van Rooyen) arrived on my doorstep and I was so happy when I saw it in real life! Before, I thought the collection looked great on my computer, but when I had it in my hands it looked so much better! I totally adore the colors and the awesome designs! 

Here's the layout I made for Pretty Little Studio's blog:


This layout came together so incredibly easy and fast. I started with the beautiful paper called "Seasonal Wreath" and knew straight away which photo of my daughter I wanted to scrap with this paper. I printed a color version and a black & white version of the photo and matted the color photo. I placed the photos top left on the wreath and built my page from there. 


The photo was taken when my daughter was in Amsterdam book shopping, so an obvious choice was to use the die-cut of the little pile of books. And because books are among her favorite possessions the "favorite" die-cut was a logical choice too. 


I wrote a few lines of journaling above the pile of books. Next I adhered a little cluster of die-cuts  above the black & white photo:


And below the photo I placed one of the stickers with the stitches and on the black & white photo a little word sticker:


Last but not least I added my signature machine stitching. I used pink thread to stitch along the sides of the layout and white thread to stitch over the die-cuts.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to visit the Pretty Little Studio shop for this collection or one of the many other collections. 

Here's a list of the PLS products I used:






You can find more of my work here: Instagram / Blog / Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment