Tuesday 13 July 2021

LOVE THIS | Pretty Little Studio

Hello friends! I created this layout of my 3 kids for Pretty Little Studio's blog using the "Grateful Heart" collection. For this layout I chose the 12x12 "Grace" paper for the background as I just love the paint at the top of the page! 

Here's what I made:

I matted my photo on three different papers and added a strip of 3 vertical hearts at the right side and a whole sheet of cut-outs. 

On the left side I used a part of the packaging because I just loved the design!

And in the left bottom corner of the photo I adhered a flair button and some word stickers. 

On the right side of the photo I created a little cluster using one of the beautiful flower die-cuts, a striped tag, a word sticker and the die-cut of the camera:

I also placed one of the 3x4 journaling cards on the right side of the strip of cut-outs. I chose my favorite with the metallic words "Love this" (I wanted to show you the metallic sheen, but it was a bit hard to take a good photo of it):


At the bottom of my layout I added a strip of torn paper and two die-cuts: a strip of hearts and a vase with some flowers (love these!): 


After adding a few drops of paint and some machine stitching along the edges of my layout and on the journaling card and some of the die-cuts I was done! 

Hope you like it! 

Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to visit the Pretty Little Studio shop for this collection or one of the many other collections. 

Here's a list of the PLS products I used:

Grateful Heart collection:

Paper Pack |  Grateful Heart 12" x 12" (single sided)

Die-Cuts | My Favorite, Taste of Home, All the Feels, Floral Centerpiece

Stickers | Reflection Words (color)

Cut-Aparts | Tradition Labels

Flair | Snapshots

Journaling | Grateful Heart 3x4

You can find more of my work here: Instagram / Blog / Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment