Saturday 7 August 2021

New August kits from @MyCreativeScrapbook & a large photo layout

Hello everyone! It's August and that means the new kits from the kit club My Creative Scrapbook have been revealed! This month I got the Creative kit filled with the Sunkissed collection from Simple Stories! I adore this collection so was very happy!! 

Here's the first layout I created with it:

I love using large photos on my scrapbook pages and decided on using one for this page. The waves on the right side of the photo are part of a free subscriber cut file and was cut with my Silhouette. 


I added loads of die-cuts on the right side of the photo as well. 


Loving the result! 

Here's a quick look at the Creative kit: 


Isn't it awesome?!! Here are the photos of the other three kits as well:

August Main Kit


August Limited Edition Kit


August Album Kit

For more information about the kits go to the website of My Creative Scrapbook!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

xxx Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment